All forms found here

Application form- After Action Report- Reassignment

Unit Orbat

91st Order of Battle

Calendar

Add events

• Welcome to the 91st Airborne Division forum, please take a minute to register.

Announcements 2nd Server Rules (Mike Force mod, Prairie Fire DLC)

Wonko. S

Platoon HQ
Staff member
Forum Administrative
Platoon Staff
Unit Fundraiser
Officers
Reaction score
When the fun op server is being used as a Mike Force game the following rules apply.

1. Be respectfull to all other players i.e treat people how you want to be treated
  2. It is a team game mode so play as a team, if you want to play in a small group use a single player game or set up a private server
  3. No lone wolfing
  4. Max number of pilots at any time is 3 no exceptions
  5. Pilots should be available for transport & CAS as well as providing supply drops of building supply, ammo food & water as request by ground forces
  6. CAS gun runs only when requested by ground commander
  7. Dont be a dick with the assests and needlessly wast them, don't be a dick, if the need to be a dick is coming over you leave
  8. To avoid breaking immersion for others only wear role specific uniforms and use era specific weapons & equipment
  9. Unit ranks are irrelevant in this game mode, anybody can play any role
  10. The same Rules of Conduct apply on the 2nd server to everyone using the server and as such repeated breaking of the rules will result in sanctions being applied to that member regardless of rank in the unit.
  11. Due to how this mod works squad size should be a min of 10 infantry before a second squad is started.
  12. No 2 man tank crews clearing out a sector's on their own as this makes redundant the infantry & CAS roles, tank and fighting vehicles are support only not main fighting force.
The fun app server is funded by members of the unit for all members to use, it is not a place for lone wolfing or elitism, if all you want to do is fly a jet or drive a tank and do your own thing then don't join as you are taking away emersion & fun of the Mike Force mod from other members.

Mike Force mod allows for all arms game play, the fighting infantry need support from logistics & armoured support as well as transport and close air support from the Green Hornets, this requires team work if that's not your thing then don't take & use assets need by those that do.

please post below any other rules

Last edited:

Wonko. S

Platoon HQ
Staff member
Forum Administrative
Platoon Staff
Unit Fundraiser
Officers
Reaction score
Bump, updated the rules please read carefully before joining the server

Miller. A

Staff member
Platoon Staff
Officers
Reaction score
Yeah but so is sitting in a park in saigon, not able to move or kill any of the bad guys, because a cobra is carpet bombing your surroundings without even being asked to do so

Watkinson. O

Reaction score
Yeah but so is sitting in a park in saigon, not able to move or kill any of the bad guys, because a cobra is carpet bombing your surroundings without even being asked to do so
I don't think his comment was regarding a Cobra, that is ONLY a CAS Aircraft, but then UH 1C Hueys doing transport are getting shot at and when pilots have a clear view in front of them, they should be allowed to engage maturely

Miller. A

Staff member
Platoon Staff
Officers
Reaction score
Also dont overdo the rules, i think many of the guys just want to log in and have some fun after work or school. if you want a more professional experience, there´s always the possibility of privately hosting, or i can install prairie fire on the main server as well and we run it there in a more serious manner

Landa. H

Platoon Staff
Officers
Reaction score
Yes, please don't exaggerate. I really only want to come only after work and shoot stuff. If I'd like to wait and not have fun, I could just go on the 77th

Wonko. S

Platoon HQ
Staff member
Forum Administrative
Platoon Staff
Unit Fundraiser
Officers
Reaction score
i would like to say that we would have standardized callsigns.. othervise we make them up on the fly all the time.. honestly i can't remember half of them anymore as they keep changing...
also would be nice if we have an air commander as well so it's not too chaotic with the air traffic and end up without supplies etc. (referencing yesterday just as i joined.)
and maybe add a logistics officer..
That is not emersion breaking neither dose it effect game play which are the only things we are seeking to clarify.

Unit Insignia

91st-paramarines logo
Top Bottom