All forms found here

Application form- After Action Report- Reassignment

Unit Orbat

91st Order of Battle

Calendar

Add events

• Welcome to the 91st Airborne Division forum, please take a minute to register.

Vietnam

Will you get Prairie Fire DLC if you don't already have it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wonko. S

Platoon HQ
Staff member
Forum Administrative
Platoon Staff
Unit Fundraiser
Officers
Reaction score
Once we have defeated the japs (6-8 months time) we are off to Vietnam to show the baguette munchers & Yanks how it should have been done :D

What we need to know is how many of you own or plan to own the new Vietnam DLC Prairie Fire, it is the best DLC to date in my opinion and well worth the cost £16, the good news is if enough people have it or plan to get it by the time we finish in the Pacific we could use the DLC and only need approx 10 mods instead of the current 40+ mods which has to be good for our FPS.

Miller. A

Staff member
Platoon Staff
Officers
Reaction score
Can´t stress enough how good this dlc is from a mission making standpoint:
beautiful map that covers ALL of vietnam, cambodia and laos,
great building assets including spider holes, vietcong tunnels and caves,
great mod support for acre, alive, vindicta, antistasi, persistent game mode called Mike Force
So from my point of view it will improve the quality of missions by a lot!

Astro. D

Reaction score
I'd prefer using this DLC over community made mods as well, seeing just how much higher quality content this is. Steam summer sale is coming up soon too, about 40 days from now and it will likely bring a 25% to 50% price cut if going by the last years sale of the other creator DLC: Global Mobilization, so players that are hesitant to pick it up now, could get it then for a lower price

xlat3j.png

Unit Insignia

91st-paramarines logo
Top Bottom